Awesome thoughts shared during Sitecore Symposium 2018 Opening Keynote Sessions!
So you didn’t attend Symposium but wanna find out about the Keynotes?
I tried my hand at sketchnoting for the conference and below I’ve included three notes: Mark Frost CEO Sitecore, Paige O’Neill, CMO Sitecore, and Deane Barker, author of ‘Web Content Management: Systems, Features, and Best Practices’
Mark Frost CEO Sitecore – Opening Keynote
- “Elevate the Experience”
- Acquisition of StyleLabs – asset management tools
- Integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Advanced personalization with Cortex
- Sitecore to adopt a public charity each year; this year, Canada’s SickKids
- Women In Technology was a big theme for the year; stay tuned for a separate post on the topic
Paige O’Neill – CMO Sitecore, Opening Keynote
Three case studies with companies optimizing Sitecore: Volvo (“Cars as a Service”), Cannondale (personalized bike recommendations based on habits), and SickKids (Award for best Acquisition Campaign after making…
View original post 107 more words